Zheng Shuang (郑爽) and Zhang Heng (张恒) continue to go at each other publicly about their surrogacy scandal and other grievances. After Zhang Heng’s retort on July 20, Zheng Shuang’s studio responded to Zhang Heng’s “To Zheng Shuang” post, saying, “Pay tribute to Zhang Heng’s hot search”.
In a separate post, the studio revealed the police questioned them the prior night (July 19). The studio claims after the police reviewed all the data, they said the other party isn’t criminally responsible at the moment, but they still need to hand the case over to the court and wait for the judge’s verdict.
In the early hours on July 21, Zheng Shuang’s laid out 8 points on her page:
- PR was done well, so all the mistakes don’t exist anymore?
- Publishing a secretly recorded audio that was edited, is violating other’s rights legal?
- Whether both parties assume the same responsibility for the surrogacy, why is he frequently trending on the hot search?
- It essentially happened in the US, I am willing to bear everyone’s criticisms against me. When I found out that surrogacy was considered illegal behavior in China, I had no way of turning back.
- I must state the legal boundaries. I am unable to assume responsibility for the large sum compensations the tv dramas (“A Chinese Ghost Story” and “Secret Keepers”) are suing me for. Must state the legal boundaries, I’m not taking advantage of a loophole.
- Can the tax issues be rebutted according to normal procedures and not determine I am [guilty] of tax fraud and tax evasion [first], then verifying the actual situation afterwards?
- If there is infringement under the official media magazine, can’t I protect my own rights? I don’t dare to refute, [but] it doesn’t mean everything is true.
- Zheng Shuang then reveals her hardships in the US.
- Reiterates that when she talked about complying with the country’s laws during the pandemic, it wasn’t about surrogacy. It was that she didn’t abandon her children according to the US laws or else she’d be committing a crime.
- Drinks tap water everyday to survive
- She has a total of 5 t-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans.
- Never ordered take out before
- Has to call Uber to visit her children
- Depends on her friends’ support for basic necessities
- Has to be frugal with the use of menstrual pads and tissues
- Would buy scallion, ginger, garlic, leek and fry it with an egg when she craves Chinese food
- Money saved is used to buy cherries and blueberries for the kids, the parenting coach fee for each session, and some children’s toys.
- She has no way of working in the US and therefore, has no income.
- She and her family’s accounts and assets have been frozen. Aside from her friends, she has no one else to rely on.
Zheng Shuang also emphasized, “I love my children over everything else. I will continue to put all my energy on the children and the parenting classes. I will no longer respond to anything else.”
18 thoughts on “Zheng Shuang Responds to Zhang Heng Trending and Reveals She is Struggling to Get By in the US”
I’m so confused. Why is calling uber to see your children considered hardship? At least you can afford uber? I’m sorry you don’t have a personal driver in the US? It’s not really a common thing to have a chauffeur here… Also, many people in the US drink tap water but just run it through a filter first.
Some info are so unnecessary, tap water,buying scallion & garlic, and number of shirt..this is like you typing misc stuff to hit that 5k character limits XD…oh well,welcome to life without the sparkle&glitter and learn on how to bear&shoulder the responsibility
I’m sorry but anyone who says they are struggling because they have to drink tap water is just someone who I don’t feel sorry for. Some Kids in this world can’t even find clean drinking water and this lady has the audacity to say she is having a hard time in the US because she’s drinking tap water….Wow…just wow…LOL. Even if her ex and her had issues, that’s what they brought upon themselves but her attitude just shows she doesn’t have any remorse and this is an act to buy her fans sympathy. Find a new career ZS.
I don’t drink tap water too lol.. maybe we live in the part of asia that never to drink tap water 😅 she lived in US without money dear.. her ex boy friend kept harrasing her on the social media. Do you know that her ex boyfriend (zhang heng) still owed her USD.3 million? That’s why he’s afraid to go back to china because he needs to pay back the money once he arrives in china
Looks like she’s the one that’s afraid to go back to China. Especially since she’s being sued by multiple companies and her assets are frozen by the government. If she goes back to China she will most likely be put in Jail because she can’t pay the money she owed. That’s why she needs to finally hire a decent PR company to help whitewash her situation and beg for money from fans.
Why should she go back there anyway. It’s better if she stay outside China. China’s authority is too misogynistic. They were too harsh towards someone like her, who didn’t even commit a crime, but were more lenient towards someone like Kris Wu who actually did committed crimes. Even the Chinese netizens called them out for the double standards.
She is such a liar and a fantasis, I cannot believe anyone finds her believable. She is just trying to suck more money from her fans…and I believe many are dumb enough to support her…
Speak for yourself. I think you are one of the dumb people who believe in Zhang Heng’s lies. It is Zhang Heng that tried to suck money from her. This is the same guy that failed to pay his company’s debt and salary, thus resorted to blackmail Zheng Shuang for money.
Fans like you is what created the monster that ZS. Shame on you.
Shame on you for being misogynistic. And shame on you for being dumb. It’s because of people like you that women have a hard time defending themselves in this world. Last time I check, she did not commit any crime unlike Kris Wu and Zhang Heng. You have irrational hatred towards her because of her gender.
Unfortunately, there are many irrational fans that will make excuses for their idol. If she didn’t do anything wrong, then why is she being investigated? He’s not exactly the perfect role model, but at least he didn’t try to abandon his kids and is taking care of them? I think it’s best to ignore them and let them talk to themselves.
The only irrational here are people like you who are too quick to judge Zheng Shuang without doing some second-guess thinking. She was only investigated for the supposed yin-yang contract. Never heard of what happened to Fan Bingbing before? And I wouldn’t believe whatever Zhang Heng is saying. Dude is a liar. Even C-netizens have realized this. It baffled me how many people outside China still believe in his lies.
I think so to. Did the government seize her t-shirts along with her other assets?
I don’t like her ex, but he’s the one with evidence and recordings, and custody.
She’s just relying on fans misplaced sympathy.
You’re wrong about the custody thing. Zhang Heng did not get the sole custody; the court granted them half custody. I think most c-ent news site failed to mention this.
Nope. He has custody, she has limited supervised visitation.
Wrong. They both has half-custody. This was mentioned by other C-news site (forgot which one). Zhang Heng actually mentioned this when he tried to fight back against Zheng Shuang’s comeback post, saying he wanted to have the sole custody. I think the court changed their mind and took back the sole custody judgement.
Supervised visitation. This is a lengthy article from a legal blog- not a celebrity gossip website.
You can be her fan until both your hair is completely white- but you can’t change the truth. She tried to abort nearly full term babies behind the dad’s back.
I think you need to have a reading comprehension first, ZH got a sole custody, you keep on blubbering melons when you don’t even know what you’re saying. News Flash Zhang Heng was already silent but you fans of that woman keep on saying he’s in US because of his debts in China and keeps on harassing his family, now he posted in his weibo to satisfy your curiousness and now you’re angry? The court did not grant your idol an equal custody as him because of her mental state, gets? If you still don’t get it, then goodluck. I hope your daughter or future kids won’t experience this also. LOLLLLLL!