Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) addressed the media today on her current scandal that was initially reporting her to be in a relationship with a married man, Raymond Young, and befriending his wife, Sarika Choy (蔡宛珊). In addition to the initial news report, a series of intimate pictures between Elaine Yiu and Raymond Young were released to the public. She addresses all the rumors and clarifies what really happened.
Alleged Phone Conversations Between Elaine Yiu and Raymond Young’s “Mistress” Leaked
Sarika Choy Denies Receiving Spousal Support from Raymond Young
Elaine Yiu’s Ex-Boyfriend, Raymond Young, His Ex-Wife, Sarika Choy Give Their Side of the Story
Elaine Yiu Claims She Didn’t Steal Anyone’s Husband
Elaine Yiu Embroiled in Scandal for Dating a Married Man and Befriending His Wife
Roxanne Tong Denies Dating Elaine Yiu’s Ex-Boyfriend
Watch the video courtesy of Apple Daily HK:
Summary of what Elaine Yiu addressed:
- At the time she and Raymond Young were together, his relationship with Sarika Choy was already over. According to what Elaine Yiu knew at the time, Sarika Choy and Raymond Young were already separated for two years.
- She knows Sarika Choy. She knew they dated.
- She doesn’t disclose when or why they broke up.
- She didn’t know someone took pictures of them in bed together. She has her suspicions as to who might have leaked the pictures.
- Emphasizes Raymond Young was already single when they were dating.
- She doesn’t know if there will be any more intimate pictures or videos leaked.
- She says she is someone who is very serious about her relationships and hopes they are simple.
- She and Raymond Young are currently friends, but have only contacted each other regarding the leak of the pictures.
- She will continue focusing on work. She hasn’t received any notice from TVB to stop her activities.
- She tells the press to ask Raymond Young on his feelings about the pictures and whether he has apologized to her yet.
Credit: Apple Daily HK, Elaine Yiu IG