In episode 11 of Hunan TV’s “Viva La Romance”, the husbands go vacationing with their wives. Jordan Chan (陳小春) gives Cherrie Ying (應采兒) three surprises. Jordan Chan brought Cherrie Ying to a movie theatre for his first surprise. In the first surprise, the two recount Jordan Chan’s wedding proposal from eight years ago. The two were tearing after watching the video. The second surprise was a romantic lunch by the beach. The third surprise reveals the couple’s “marriage commitment letter” from eight years ago.
The nine original commitments from Jordan Chan include:
- Our life together will be very happy
- I will give my monthly salary to you. My allowance will be determined by you.
- I am in charge of the mortgage and paying bills.
- You can buy whatever brand names you like. The most important thing is that you like it.
- I will take care of the household chores.
- It’s up to you if we have a boy or a girl. I will treat your family well.
- I welcome my parents in law to stay at our home however long they like, checking to see if I bully you.
- I will treat your girlfriends well. I will introduce good men to them.
- I will treat you very tenderly. I will be with you forever.
After reading the list, Jordan Chan tells Cherrie Ying to add one more commitment. Cherrie Ying thinks for a bit and writes the following, “Have a daughter to accompany you.” This response made Jordan Chan smile widely. The both of them signed the paper to agree on the commitment. Cherrie Ying had previously mentioned on the show that she’s always wanted to have a girl. Hopefully, we will hear good news from the couple soon.
Watch the 11th episode on Youtbe: